A global sports brand is looking for a Digital Executive to join their fast-paced, creative team. If you're passionate about sports and have at least 12 months experience working within a Social Media/Content focused role then read on!
The successful candidate will be comfortable on social media and managing websites for multiple brands. In this role you will join the digital team where you will create content for social sites, manage content calendars, as well as writing blog articles and working closely with the marketing team.
This is a great opportunity to join a versatile brand where you can let your creative run wild while working on cutting edge campaigns! There will also be exciting international travel.
* At least 1 year + experience in a digital role, agency or client-side
* Experience working within a social media focused role
* Working experience of managing and maintaining brands' online presences
* Experience with website CMS systems
* Experience with managing multiple digital channels across multiple brands
* Excellent writing skills with the ability to produce news releases alongside fun, colloquial social media messaging
* Ability to identify newsworthy topics and stories for use online
* Confident and able to interview and liaise with teams, sponsors and VIPs on event.
* Passionate about sport
Salary: C. £25k + bens
Copywriter for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Advertising Art Director - Sugru
Closing 21 July 2017
- £375 to 500 /day
Want more Digital Executive jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Content Executive jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Feature Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.