Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
Fantastic Freelance Digital Design Opportunity for someone to join this fantastic studio for a 3 month booking!
Have you got 3-4 years experience in web design/build and worked with mobile apps?
Created successful graphic design work from brief through to finished product and posses up to date knowledge of the latest cultural, fashion and design trends?
If you answered YES then keep reading! Your main focus for this paternity leave cover is to to create and maintain a wide range of digital material, to the highest standards, for global digital channels that are within brand guidelines.
- To help develop creative designs for global websites, apps, and other digital interfaces, in order to provide consumers with the best possible user experience
- Work collaboratively with other creative disciplines to produce first class digital content at pace and on time, in full and with a consistent look and feel across all channels
- Remain up-to-date with the latest brand guidelines and be aware of any amendments/changes, in order to deliver consistent digital brand communications
- Continually research and develop knowledge of new digital technology and trends, in order to maintain a high standard of usability and digital design best practice
- Be aware of cultural, fashion, typographic and graphic trends globally, and reflect these in digital design concepts that are relevant to consumers
- Responsible for asset management of digital creative, and maintaining best practice filing systems and naming conventions for website content management systems, including Scene7
- Meet agreed performance objectives and ways of working, and identify and progress key areas for possible development
- Graphic/creative work that is delivered to a high standard on time, in full, to brief and with a consistent look and feel across all channels
- All designs work in our key global markets
- All designs are delivered in accordance with the current brand guidelines
- All digital files are organised neatly internally, naming conventions are implemented and storage is structured
- Ideas that exploit new opportunities thrown up by developments in technology
- Excellent hands on design skills
- Good understanding of user experience design
- Problem solving and an ability to communicate solutions
- Current design trends and techniques
- Global design and cultural trends
- Understanding brand identity
Technical Skills: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, good typographical skills and techniques as well as knowledge of the web development process - including HTML, CSS. Experience in the use of web content management systems - including Hybris, Scene7 and an understanding of best practice naming conventions and file organisation is a must.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with one of the most recognised brands, with huge presence covering over 4 of the largest markets internationally! Great in house studio, state of the art facilities and fantastic team of creatives to work with. What else could you ask for?
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for then please send your CV and Portfolio for consideration.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-Weight Digital Designer for TVF Digital
Closing 17 June 2017
- TVF Digital
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for Dalton Maag
Closing 16 June 2017
start Late June
- Dalton Maag Ltd.
- South London
- £38,600 to 46,100 p/a
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.