Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
A small creative agency based in east London is looking for a new Digital Designer. The team has all originated from larger agencies, and after becoming frustrated with how little direct contact they had with their clients, they set up and are working with a variety of big name clients. Their ideal candidate is someone who has gained experience in a larger agency but now wants greater responsibility, creative responsibility and autonomy over their work.
- Designing CMS based responsive websites.
- UX and wire-framing.
- Partnering up with a skilled developer within an agile working environment.
- Collaborating with an experienced print & branding team to translate brands seamlessly across various digital media.
- Travelling to meet clients and brand immersion.
- Presenting your ideas to clients.
- Design of html emails, micro sites, banner campaigns and social media assets.
- Someone with 2-4 years’ experience in digital and who has some experience with responsive web design experience and knowledge of the most relevant online platforms.
- You must be enthusiastic about new digital design techniques and emerging trends in technologies.
- Strong typography & layout skills are essential and UX/UI skills would be welcomed.
- You must be competent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Any knowledge of post-production software such as AfterFx, Premiere, Final Cut or Cinema 4d would be a bonus.
- You must be able to voice your opinion and respond well to feedback and direction within a small and busy working environment.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Interactive Creative Designer (Interaction Designer) for Vungle
Closing 20 July 2017
- Vungle London
- temp to perm
Graphic Designer for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £22,000 - £27,500 + benefits
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.