Digital Designer for KnowledgeBriefThis job listing has expired
KnowledgeBrief, a pioneer in management and leadership innovation, is expanding its digital team to service its UK and international growth. KnowledgeBrief provides cutting edge management and leadership development solutions to businesses. Better management and leadership helps these organisations to innovate and deliver better results.
About the job
KnowledgeBrief is looking for a talented digital designer to join its creative office in Exeter. This is an exciting opportunity for a high quality candidate to work in a small growing team responsible for the design and development of a cutting edge web application, marketing websites and published research.
You will be responsible for creating visually rich and engaging designs in support of all KnowledgeBrief’s digital content, products and services. You will have a history of producing beautiful interactive user interfaces across multiple devices. You will also be responsible for producing our research publications which get distributed to top blue chip organisations. The role requires a proven track record in executing stunning digital design visuals, and the evolution and development of the KnowledgeBrief brand across all our products.
Your key skills
- Design excellence and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging creative trends
- Exceptional interactive user interface and responsive design skills targeting exceptional user experience
- Excellent ability with the Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe XD / Sketch
- Excellent ability designing infographics and icons.
- Work under your own initiative.
- Offer and receive design critique.
- Knowledge of Video production, print design, and web technologies, will be very beneficial.
You will have over 3 years of commercial experience, but a beautifully crafted and up to date portfolio is the most important.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you attach your portfolio / examples of your favourite work to your application.
We offer you:
- A great working environment in a converted warehouse loft 2 minutes from the centre of Exeter and 5 minutes from train / bus stations and car parks.
- 25 days leave per year.
- The opportunity to express your creativity in a growing technology company.
- Very competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.