Digital Designer - RomeThis job listing has expired
We have a role for a skilled Digital Designer to work in the digital department of a creative agency working on designing, producing and delivering of micro-sites, landing pages, email campaigns, digital display ads (HTML5) and digital out of home video. The ideal candidate will have been working in a mid-weight position with a digital creative agency or production company for at least 4y, hands on, be able to give direction to others, to work autonomously and as party of a group.
They should be able to effectively manage their own time juggling multiple projects at any one time. They must have the ability to help with the scoping, information architecture, UI and production design of a range of digital marketing projects. Also strong communication skills are a must, as well as experience as being part of team working on pitches. They should use their very clear communication and problem solving skills to navigate the agency, production company and client environments we work in. The ability to evolve a concept from a scamp and manage it's development through to the delivery of production ready collateral is a must. Working with technical and campaign PM's good time and effort estimation capabilities will be required.
* Advocate of best practice, quality and craft
* Ability to realise a design based on a creative brief
* Ability to inspect, clarify and execute a creative brief
* Ability to develop designs and wireframes from scamps
* Familiarity and interest in emerging design trends
* Possessing of a wide design vocabulary and capable of thinking laterally to find solutions to challenges
* Experience working across the whole spectrum of brand centred digital marketing deliverables including web, mobile, email and digital advertising projects
* Attention to detail in the delivery of layered, annotated and production ready PSDs
* Experience with inspecting and complying with brand guidelines
* Ability to infer brand guidelines from related design collateral
* Attention to detail and determination to bring craft and quality to your work
* Understanding of the requirements of campaign based web delivery including an understanding of user behaviour, experience with the crafting of effective calls to action and the implementation of user journeys
* Ability to develop requirements into a wireframe, or wireframe prototype, to understand information architecture and user journeys and have strong communication skills to convey those principles and behaviours to developers, PMs and other designers
* Experience working with design principles of animation and moving image
* Strong working knowledge of responsive design and design optimisation for specific devices
* Knowledge of the requirements HTML coding technique place on design
* Tablet and smart phone app design experience
* Very strong user interface and interaction design experience
* Excellent knowledge of Photoshop / Adobe Creative Suite and Illustrator
* Experience working in a fast paced delivery focused environment
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly express a viewpoint on a given design challenge
* Ability to accurately predict the time and steps required to solve a problem
* Ability to work closely with other designers in multi-stakeholder projects
* Ability to understand the interaction between design and content in the experience of the user
* Good spoken/written English and fluency in Italian
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Digital Designer - Rome jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.