Digital Designer - NET-A-PORTERThis job listing has expired
Since launching in February 2011, MR PORTER has established itself as the premier global online retail destination for men's style. Editorial content sits alongside the latest products the world's leading designers. The site is curated, edited and served by an independent world-class team, benefiting from the global infrastructure of the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
MR PORTER offers style advice and a weekly online magazine, The Journal, put together by a team of dedicated editors. Express delivery is available to more than 170 countries worldwide, with same-day delivery in London and Manhattan. MR PORTER provides an unrivalled customer care service including a dedicated personal shopping team and free collection for returns and exchanges.
We are now looking for a talented Digital Designer to join the MR PORTER Creative team to work alongside the Marketing, Design and Editorial Teams to create online advertising creative which meet the requirements of the global online advertising media plans and marketing briefs.
A creative and keen eye for detail is necessary to ensure all work is visually appealing, fully tested and within brand guidelines and specifications, whilst challenging existing campaigns. To creatively develop the highest standard of online advertising in an innovative way across top fashion and lifestyle sites globally.
From concepting to design and build of the campaign, the Flash/HTML5 Designer is responsible for the end to end online advertising creative process. Collaboration across Production, Creative and Marketing functions to ensure delivery and resolving any build issues will also be required.
Using media serving platforms including FlashTalking and DoubleClick, the Flash Designer will design and build all global online advertising campaigns for MR PORTER globally to various specs in standard, flash, rich media and HTML5.
- To creatively develop the highest standard of online advertising in an innovative way across top fashion and lifestyle sites globally
- Work collaboratively across Production, Creative and Marketing functions to ensure delivery of assets is timely and work is of the highest quality
- Partner with in-house teams to test and resolve any build issues will also be required
- Have an active input in the concept
- A creative and keen eye for detail is necessary to ensure all work is visually appealing,
- Work within brand guidelines and brief specifications, whilst challenging existing campaigns and ensuring the MR PORTER creative brand is ever evolving
- Conceptualise, design and build of each campaign, you will be responsible for the end to end online advertising creative process.
- Work with media serving platforms including FlashTalking and DoubleClick
- Provide creative support to the wider Art department where necessary
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- An extensive knowledge of Flash, Rich Media, As3 and HTML 5
- Extensive marketing campaign experience
- A flair for design and creativity, and the ability to challenge teams to create the best content in-line with the MR PORTER brand guidelines and creative/Marketing strategy
- A passion for emerging technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of Media Encoder and video compression techniques
- Experience with main ad-serving platforms (FlashTalking DoubleClick)
- Experience of working with an in-house Creative Production team
- Strong problem solving skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to effective communicate with the team to ensure issues are raised, and resolved in a timely manner
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and a fast-paced business
- A sense of humour and a passion for the MR PORTER customer and brand
Location: London, W12
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To Apply: Please apply online with your CV and a supporting cover note explaining why you are suitable and interested in this opportunity.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer.
With a team of over 3,500 people, spanning 11 offices and nine distribution centres across the world, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP offers consumers around the world the best online luxury fashion and style experience via NET-A-PORTER.COM, MR PORTER.COM, THECORNER.COM, SHOESCRIBE.COM, YOOX.COM and THE OUTNET.COM. It also designs and manages ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES “powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP” for luxury companies who want to directly connect with their online customers.
The Group reaches more than 2 million high-spending customers and 24 million unique visitors through its unique combination of six multi-brand ecommerce sites, 39 Online Flagship Stores, 5 publications and extensive social media reach. With express worldwide shipping to more than 180 countries, a seamless shopping experience across all devices, elegant packaging, easy returns and multi-lingual customer care and personal shopping teams that are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Creative Animator/Editor for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.