Digital Design ManagerThis job listing has expired
We're looking for a talented digital design lead manager to help build beautiful e-commerce websites for forward-thinking brands. Someone who really cares about the client journey and final result, not just getting the job finished on time.
As a design lead, you'll be managing a team of designers, providing creative direction, nurturing talent and maintaining high standards of design. You'll be working closely with our development lead and project management lead, you'll also be responsible for delivering market-leading e-commerce websites.
What are we looking for?
• A strong portfolio of digital design work.
• Experience managing a design / front-end team or as a senior designer, preferably within an agency.
• Ability to delegate but also to lead by example
• Excellent visual and user-focused design skills with an eye for detail.
• Experience working with Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Great responsive HTML, CSS /SASS skills.
What you'll be doing...
• Managing a team of front-end designers
• Running design reviews, teaching and encouraging team members, maintaining the design standards of the entire team.
• Running design meetings with clients, presenting design concepts and defending our decisions.
• You'll be ultimately responsible for the design output of the team. Desirable skills
• Experience designing e-commerce websites.
• Experience designing and developing for Shopify.
• Knowledge of SASS and LIQUID (Shopify's templating language).
• Relevant experience in an agency or in-house and/or a degree in digital media design (or similar)
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Graphic Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Midweight Visual Designer
Closing 18 August 2017
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.