Digital Content Freelancer (Temporary)
We’re seeking an experienced and creative individual with a strong understanding and passion for engaging and developing audiences through innovative content and digital storytelling.
- Minimum two years experience working in a digital or digital marketing environment.
- Experience coordinating and producing developing digital content with the ability to work across a range of projects and prioritise the workload accordingly.
- Experience managing external suppliers to deliver creative content in response to a brief.
- Good working knowledge with Wordpress CMS, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Excellent attention to detail and copywriting/editing skills.
Hours of working
Temporary three month contract.
Normal office hours are 10am - 6pm Mon - Fri. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required for which no additional pay will be available.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, Markova House, Jays Mews, London.
Competitive dependant on experience
Deadline for applications:
9 am 21 August 2017
On a rolling basis
How to apply
Click here to view the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of two referees to
Closing 25 August 2017
- RedSofa London
- £30,000 to 45,000 p/a
Temporary Copy Project Manager - Fashion Brand
Closing 14 September 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £200 to 250 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.