Digital Asset Specialist for The Body Shop
The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Based at our International HQ in East Croydon, you will be a key part of the in-house Creative Studio. Expect to work with lots of creative and inspiring people who have a passion for changing the world (and have beautiful, great-smelling skin while doing it, of course!)
You'll be a dynamic, focused, highly organised and excellent communicator, which will help you to successfully manage the end to end process of image rights, image storage and asset library management in a busy and fun environment.
Your role will also be to manage the large volume of assets which are produced every day for our internal clients across the world and support the busy team operations mechanisms.
What we look for
- Previous experience in a role requiring excellent digital organisation and large volume material filing in a creative service company
- International experience and/or exposure to a varied and demanding client base
- Excellent proficiency in working online programmes with particularly strong excel knowledge
- Highly organised and structured working style
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience managing a CMS: specific proficiency in tagging & search activities
- Robust technical understanding of asset management systems
- Experience of collating and analysing information across various forms of data
- Solid history of working in a highly commercial/retail environment
- Complex project coordination experience
- Experience coordinating purchasing processes, such as raising and tracking POs
What we offer:
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you up for success and an ongoing focus on your performance and development
- A competitive compensations and benefits package
- Fantastic friends and family discounts*
- Lots of cake (it inspires productivity, don’t you know?)
*Warning: instant popularity may occur
Closing 22 June 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Production Manager for Endemol Shine Gaming
Closing 10 June 2017
- Endemol Shine UK
Want more Digital Asset Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.