Digital Artworker and DesignerThis job listing has expired
Digital Designer and Artworker for a privately owned mid-size agency.
This role would suit a mid-weight that is looking for a mix of art work and design. Friendly supportive agency.
* At least 2 year's experience in developing digital artwork and design
* An extremely strong portfolio which demonstrates proficiency across a wide range of platforms.
* Good experience with creating e-marketing materials such as digital art,
assets and web banners
* You are used to following a brief and hitting deadlines.
* Strong communication and collaborative skills to work closely with senior account managers and account executives to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
* You attain the highest standards in all you do.
Your software skills:
* You should feel extremely confident in using the core Adobe Creative Suite for creating artwork and design elements, which include In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Showing a strong interest and relevant experience within digital deliverable
* You are a team player
* You kneel at the alter of communications technology.
* Driven by the challenge of a strong artwork/design brief.
* Self motivated and eager to learn.
* Conscientious and dedicated to doing the best possible job.
* Inquisitive, seeing opportunity where others may fail to.
* Open minded and open to other people's ideas and guidance.
* Not afraid to try something different.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Interactive Creative Designer (Interaction Designer) for Vungle
Closing 20 July 2017
- Vungle London
- temp to perm
Junior Technical Artworker for Boden
Closing 19 July 2017
- Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.