Digital Artworker and DesignerThis job listing has expired
Digital Designer and Artworker
* At least 2 year's experience in developing digital artwork and design
* An extremely strong portfolio which demonstrates proficiency across a wide range of platforms.
* You would also have embraced areas of Animation / motion graphics, User experience, Video production and video editing.
* Good experience with creating e-marketing materials such as digital art,
assets and web banners
* You are used to following a brief and hitting deadlines.
* Strong communication and collaborative skills to work closely with senior account managers and account executives to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
* You attain the highest standards in all you do.
Your software skills:
* You should feel extremely confident in using the core Adobe Creative Suite for creating artwork and design elements, which include In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Video production and editing: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects.
* User experience: User journey, site mapping, wire framing.
* Showing a strong interest and relevant experience within digital deliverable (
* You are a team player
* You kneel at the alter of communications technology.
* Driven by the challenge of a strong artwork/design brief.
* Self motivated and eager to learn.
* Conscientious and dedicated to doing the best possible job.
* Inquisitive, seeing opportunity where others may fail to.
* Open minded and open to other people's ideas and guidance.
* Not afraid to try something different.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Artworker/Design Assistant for Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4
Closing 18 May 2017
- Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4 Limited
- £16,000 to 18,000 p/a
Creative Artworker - four23
Closing 17 May 2017
Want more Digital Artworker and Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Digital Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.