Digital Account ExecutiveThis job listing has expired
JOB TITLE: Digital Account Executive
VAC REF: 18254
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: up to £28,000
Agenda Creative is pleased to be the sole agency working with an up and coming, multi award winning digital marketing agency. This agency is full of passionate and elected people that are keen to work as a team and build the company’s reputation further. Please see job responsibilities below…..but more than anything you will need passion and fire in your belly!
Digital Account Executive:
- Working alongside the Digital Project Manager and the Head of Client Services to ensure that clients receive clear and consistent advice, updates, deadlines and deliverables on projects
- This role will incorporate working with high end projects from start to finish, assist with pitches and building relationships for the long term
- Speaking with clients regarding their digital briefings, so it is vital that you have an understanding of the digital marketing and speak confidently to clients regarding coding in HTML and CSS
- Meeting with clients when they are on site, but the majority of contact will be over the phone
- This will grow into a very strategic role with a focus on UX and content strategy
Skills and experience: Digital Account Executive
This role would ideally seek someone that is probably seeking their second or third job, so having had worked on digital accounts you will now be wanting a role that gives you great exposure. Both the Digital PM and Head of Client Services have worked with award winning clients for a number of years and therefore are extremely knowledgeable…..so you will be in safe hands!
With this company going from strength to strength you will be treated like a true part of their business journey. Additionally, there is huge room for career progression in the future.
If you wish to find out any further information regarding this brilliant opportunity then please apply below.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
PR Executive - Adidas
Closing 2 September 2017
Design and Research Superviser for FDM Artwork
Closing 9 September 2017
- FDMArtwork Limited
- £24,000 - £25,500 per annum
Want more Digital Account Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Strategists jobs, Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Business Development Executive jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, New Business Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.