Digital Account Director/ GAD - HUGE Agency
The core purpose of the Senior Account Director role is to take day-to-day leadership of a nominated account, ensuring that client revenue targets are met, through the effective provision of company resources to provide quality marketing services, whilst hitting company margins. To grow client revenue whilst contributing to broader agency growth.
Commercial and financial
* Become an adviser to your client, working with colleagues in the planning team to develop proactive and responsive strategic proposals which drive value for your client
* Establish yourself as the Account Lead in the eyes of the client and develop senior level relationships with budget holders
* Be accountable for client revenue targets, ensuring accurate forecasting and a focus on growing targets on a continuous basis - ensure that your team understand the numbers and what it means to them over the financial year
* Identify and make recommendation for the exploitation of opportunities for business growth within your accounts
* Oversee the development, presentation and negotiation of cost estimates as formal budgets to the client, ensuring that costs are managed and budgets adhered to
* Ensure all account billing processes are followed, including the receipt of Purchase Orders, the drafting of Invoices and the preparation of monthly reporting relating to projects
Senior Partnerships Manager (sports/entertainment)
Closing 14 September 2017
- £50,000 to 60,000 p/a
UX Researcher for Capital One
Closing 16 September 2017
- Capital One
- Old Street, London
- Competitive + Bonus
Want more Digital Account Director/ GAD - HUGE Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Account Director jobs, Account Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Client Services Director jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, New Business Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.