Designer for BookingBugThis job listing has expired
As part of the Product Management team, the Designer is responsible for helping to craft the look, feel and experience users and clients have with BookingBug. This role will be responsible for providing the product and development teams with the designs they need to build out customer journeys.
- Develop the look and feel of BookingBug’s customer-facing interfaces and widgets
- Work with the Project Management team to produce wireframes and prototypes for client booking implementations
- Work with Product Managers to provide development-ready designs to Developer team
- Coordinate and support usability testing and user research for future product development
- Create design documentation to communicate your design solutions
What we’re looking for:
You are a talented and experienced individual who loves working with a diverse and committed team. You have a strong creative background with a solid portfolio comprised of well-planned and crafted designs. You design with an eye for detail. You are creatively flexible and can create alternative ideas and explain the thinking behind the trade-offs in your designs. You can communicate creative ideas and project status clearly to your manager, peers, and clients, and positively interact with team members. Your work is high-quality, and you solicit and internalise constructive feedback, and ask questions. Your skills and experiences include:
- Relevant education or equivalent experience in Design or a related field
- 1-3 years’ work experience in user experience design
- Experience in concept ideation and digital prototyping Proficiency with a variety of design tools including Sketch, Axure, and inVision
- An excellent portfolio demonstrating a range of UX projects
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has the stability and commercial success of a big business, but the heart & soul of a start-up. Our teams are working on truly interesting challenges, so we need someone who is motivated by problem solving & seeing the wider impacts of their work. If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! We’re based in Farringdon in a dynamic, fun office, and have international offices in Boston and Sydney as well. Our team is very diverse, with backgrounds spanning from astrophysics to criminology to music management, and we pride ourselves on our great working culture.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 17 June 2017
- Competitive with excellent benefits
Digital Designer for KnowledgeBrief
Closing 15 June 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.