Designer - Discovery CommunicationsThis job listing has expired
Discovery Creative London is Discovery Network’s award-winning, in-house creative team based in London.The UK Creative team are responsible for developing brand identities, promotions and communications for consumer, trade and internal use across a range of media, principally TV, print and digital. Reporting to Design Leads and Creative Directors, the Junior Designer’s responsibility is to support and build upon design execution and production.
Duties include: Creating assets and collateral for Brand and Promo Campaigns; working across both on and off air deliverables; Supporting the team in creating and producing brand styleguides, toolkits, brand literature as well as Presentation and Pitch documents for both internal and external clients.
The role requires individual flair, knowledge of industry software and some creative experience in various motion, print and editorial design. Organised and conscientious is essential.Responsibilities:
- Creative output for both On and Off-air elements.
- Production of internal and external pitch and presentation documents
- Comprehensive Support for the Design Team
- Maintaining working processes and file managing.Requirements:
- Formal design education
- Strong typographic and layout
- Experience of Print, Digital and Motion design.
- Good understanding of all Adobe software and applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion for Branding and Identity theory and practice.
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to keep calm in a pressurised environment
- Be a key part of the UK creative and function alongside Design Leads
- Polite nature and can-do attitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong team player.
- The enthusiasm to progress further with a Design/Creative team.
Please Note the role is currently a 6 to 12 month contract with potential to extend.
Share on your newsfeed
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Midweight Designer for Bell Integrated
Closing 8 July 2017
- Bell Integrated Communication
- 28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Midweight Digital Designer
Closing 22 July 2017
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Designer - Discovery Communications jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.