Designer/Creative ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
We're working with an leading UK beauty brand; searching for a multi-talented Designer / Creative Artworker who can develop, design and deliver NPD to the client in tight deadlines.
As Designer / Creative Artworker you will be working within the brand team; including trend and market research, range planning and design, through to liaising with suppliers. You'll be working on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions and corporate identity.
What We're Looking For:
• Someone who is responsible for the end-to-end process: creating artwork to quality check of the final item.
• Taking the packaging design "brief" to record requirements and company needs
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
• Challenge and investigate design briefs and solve design problems
• Amend final designs to clients/team comments and gain full approval
• Create and develop packaging designs that delight customers
• Manage own design workload to achieve team deadlines and critical paths
• Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Artworker - Wellcome Trust
Closing 26 May 2017
- Wellcome Trust
- Competitive, depending on experience
Creative Artworker - four23
Closing 17 May 2017
Want more Designer/Creative Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.