Design Director - property clients
We are looking for a Design Director to work as part of a small, close-knit team to help create conceptual (high-end and beautiful) projects. Our impressive and friendly client is a midsize creative, full service agency with over 25 years experience specialising in the property sector and luxury brands.
The ideal candidate will be a strong strategic thinker with strong branding experience and able to apply the conceptual idea across all channels including stunning, high-end bespoke brochures, integrated marketing campaigns, websites, large format and interiors.
You will have a passion to inspire great design and ideas in a team environment as well as lead, monitor, inspire and develop the small creative team. You'll be expected to work within your project team, alongside a MD & Client Services Manager to deliver outstanding results and be part of fostering strong client relationships.
- Deliver a creative structure for strategic projects and help drive client's creative strategy.
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills to share and present ideas internally and externally.
- To represent the creative output of the company in the best possible light.
- Work collaboratively adopting a fluid approach to projects
- To continue to develop a good understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the design requirements, in particular typography, the printing process and continue to learn the required skills needed.
- To develop an active understanding in the commercial side to the business and have an understanding of the value of work.
- To involve suppliers at the earliest stage possible ensuring the right advice is given at the right time.
- To adhere to Studio and Company processes and recommend changes, as appropriate.
- Pro actively work to continue to develop technical and creative skills in the programmes required.
- To pro actively be aware of new papers/printing techniques/design trends and make others aware in Design team.
- Develop a positive working relationship with all immediate colleagues and departments within the company.
- To be able to brief artwork clearly and concisely and advise during job progress.
- Make sure print specs are written and develop working relationships with suppliers.
- To lead bigger projects from concept to completion.
- To direct and develop design members, as well as artworkers.
To apply, please send your CV and (beautiful) samples with desired salary requirements.
Middleweight Graphic Designer with HTML experience for Sears Davies
Closing 21 June 2017
start End of June
- Sears Davies
- temp, temp to perm
- Dependent on experience
Mid-Weight Digital Designer for TVF Digital
Closing 17 June 2017
- TVF Digital
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Design Director - property clients jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Executive Creative Director jobs, Digital Strategists jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.