Design DirectorThis job listing has expired
This London based agency are all about delivering strategically led, creatively driven experiences for their clients. They are a passionate bunch who work in a very collaborative environment between departments to achieve the same goal - producing influential work that has the power to transform brands.
They now need a Design Director to join them to work with their global brand, providing them with a combination of strategy, storytelling and experience design.
Design Director Responsibilities:
● Act as a point of inspiration and focus for the design team, raising standards and ensuring all their design solutions are to a world-class standard.
● Champion the design methodology for the agency and apply it to solve business challenges for their clients.
● Help clients formulate their needs and facilitate co-creation studios.
● Lead, motivate and take people on the journey with you to deliver outstanding results.
● Define design strategy with long term positive impact and distil client problems into elegant and visionary design concepts.
● Help build their design capability and extend this into new growth areas such as service design and business design.
● Support in allocating the correct teams to projects and assist in sourcing talented freelancers where required.
● Work closely with UX and technical team members to ensure the design vision has been translated during implementation stage.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior UX/UI Designer for Wholegrain Digital
Closing 22 June 2017
- Wholegrain Digital
Motion Graphics Animator for Content Creatures
Closing 14 June 2017
start Aug 2017
- Content Creatures
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Design Director jobs?
Want to find more Project Designer jobs, Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.