DTP Graphics Coach/Trainer
DTP Graphics Coach/Trainer
£47,000 per annum
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen to work for a global management consultancy firm who are one of the world’s leading advisors on business strategy. The role will be based within beautiful offices in Canary Wharf, this is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday from 9am - 5:30pm paying a salary of £47,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will be providing highly innovative and creative visual solutions by delivering compelling visual messages. The team is comprised of desktop publishers, designers, visual storytellers, and creative thinkers with multi-disciplinary backgrounds who leverage innovation, cutting-edge technologies and forward thinking approaches at a global scale. This role will be a dual role which will be 70% training/coaching and 30% hands on DTP and Graphics work. This new varied and unique opportunity will be working from the London office working within the creative team looking after the company branding and developments, this will heavily involve rolling out creative training to the entire business. As the company has a global network of visual experts including their global design centres in India, Madrid and Atlanta with plans for future expansion, the role will include occasional travelling to overseas offices to deliver training.
This role calls for a confident, personable and credible candidate who can create and deliver high spec training materials on branding, copywriting and MS Office packages. The ideal candidate will have a training background and have worked within a Consulting business previously. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Delivering design consultation, aesthetic concepts and visual guidance to the consulting team.
- Consulting and review of consultant-produced presentations when requested
- Developing and delivering training related to visual communication to consulting and VS team
- Engaging daily with consultants, doing deep dives into their presentations to provide overall creative and copywriting direction
- Providing editorial support to consultants in reviewing documents, proofreading and content editing etc.
- Providing direct feedback to consultants, empowering them to create well crafted, high quality presentations
- Discovering and crafting complex business stories
- Crafting business language into content driven visual storytelling
- Shifting approach to best match the targeted clients
- Conducting multiple training sessions as part of roll-out of new PowerPoint approach and templates
- Designing training materials and Learning & Development support to new hire VS staff
- Designing PowerPoint presentations including charting, creating/importing graphics, animation and template creation for client casework and non-client related projects
The desired candidate should have the following skills and experience to be selected for interview:
- A design graduate would be preferable, with 4-7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Advanced level experience with MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Deep training facilitation, content and copy writing experience
- Expertise in design visual theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, typography etc.)
- Strong storytelling and problem solving skills
- Portfolio demonstrating design consultation wins (before and after), training builds and modules, curriculum builds, successful training plans
- Experience with training/teaching others and excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills; ability to provide honest feedback and support in the development of employees' capabilities; ability to resolve problems
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organisation is essential.
If this great opportunity to work for a global well known company who offer career development, great perks and benefits which include bonuses, private health insurance and professional qualifications sponsorship schemes, if this fits your job search then please appply with your CV today.
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Hyf is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Graphic Designer for Dalton Maag
Closing 16 June 2017
start Late June
- Dalton Maag Ltd.
- South London
- £38,600 to 46,100 p/a
Senior UX/UI Designer for Wholegrain Digital
Closing 22 June 2017
- Wholegrain Digital
Want more DTP Graphics Coach/Trainer jobs?
Want to find more Workplace Consultant jobs, Copywriter jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Trainer jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.