Creative Studio Executive
Our client delivers quality, trusted, award-winning journalism, 24 hours a day, across its digital and print properties as well as through leading digital partners. They are currently recruiting for a Studio Executive to join their growing team in Central London. This is a key role in the daily life of the Studio, working on the daily planned output of all client work whilst optimising individual daily planned workloads to get the work through the system efficiently, accurately and on-time.
● Keeping the studio's daily tasks up to date through (1) proactive management of the day's tasks in Workfront (campaign management software) as they progress through production, and (2) human intervention, talking to people to check understanding and that the work is being done to brief.
● Organising workflow, planning and scheduling jobs in order to hit deadlines.
● Checking assets (brief, copy, pics, video, client logos) are in place at the start of campaigns.
● Being involved in daily production meetings and ensuring excellent communication between all sub-teams within the dept..
● When required, booking multimedia ad space for campaigns with high degree of accuracy and timeliness
● Working with account managers to ensure the correct timelines are in place for digital builds and flagging at-risk campaigns.
● Chasing print design, digital design and development picture desk, com eds and subs to ensure prompt delivery of assets and completion of client amends, referring queries back to account managers.
● Chasing prompt client approval via account managers.
● Deputising for the Studio Manager in matters relating to the daily workflow.
Specific requirements & skills
● Demonstrable administration, time management and organisational skills
● Experience of working in a media or publishing environment is desirable
● Ability to communicate confidently with internal stakeholders and work efficiently on own initiative
● Experience using Workfront or a similar studio management system, Smart Sheets etc is ideal
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Design and Research Superviser for FDM Artwork
Closing 9 September 2017
- FDMArtwork Limited
- £24,000 - £25,500 per annum
Traffic Manager - Fantastic Design Agency
Closing 14 September 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Creative Studio Executive jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Studio Assistant jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.