Creative Print & Digital Artworker - Award winning company
Our client an award-winning financial planning and investment company are seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic creative artworker to join their stunning Mayfair offices on a permanent basis. Working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment, there are many opportunities for progression in this forward-thinking company.
You will be the sole creative artworker within the marketing team, and work largely from creative templates to take responsibility producing a range of material such as guides, web banners and landing pages across the company’s three different brands. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun and driven company who value your hard work, you will manage your own desk and be a core member of the business.
• The creation of new artwork (largely from creative templates) including brochures, factsheets, ads, infographics, event collateral, digital assets such as web banners, landing pages and email templates
• Image sourcing and management of the image library
• Photo retouching
• Liaison with the printing house
• Working to brand guidelines
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in creating both digital and print artwork.
• Highly creative with strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent artworking skills with experience of text heavy documents and charts/graph creation
• Expert understanding of branding and identity
• Impeccable attention to detail and a good knowledge of print processes
Graphic Designer Lucozade Ribena Suntory
Closing 15 April 2017
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory
Freelance Digital Artworker for Liverpool FC
Closing 20 April 2017
- Liverpool Football Club
Want more Creative Print & Digital Artworker - Award winning company jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.