Creative Manager for printed.comThis job listing has expired
As the Creative Manager you will be absorbed by creating and implementing creative campaigns so our brand and communications stand out from the crowd, which is made up of very busy competitors. You live and breathe customer profiles, product benefits and artwork specifications - yes you are a natural born juggler. Having operated in a target driven environment, you know how to estimate and plan marketing campaign calendars.
Being the brand's ambassador as well as the customer's voice will be key areas of focus. Getting up close with our customer segments, industry sectors and personas will help keep your team focused and deliver relevant messages. We are also launching a new website with a new look and feel so setting best practice for asset development and storage is second nature.
Three team members of staff; two designers and a copywriter will need to be inspired to implement your plans. And when needed sourcing any freelance resource won't phase you. You can provide direction and evaluate your team's efforts and see how best to measure the peaks and troughs of the seasonal calendar.
As this role is all about communication, your verbal and written skills are of a high standard. In fact you will have heard colleagues or agency partners say to you that your briefs provide exactly what they need. To sum up you will ensure we talk our customers' language and our brand is consistent across all touch points. All this will ensure our customers keep coming back to successfully grow the business.
- Manage the production of campaign assets; direct mail, email; digital creative; social channels and on-page website
- Ensure resource is available and delivers on time
- Manage the brand assets to ensure consistency such as logos, fonts, colour schemes for main brand
- Manage brand comms from the ideas board and internal newsletter
- Manage 3rd party assets
- Create briefs and develop exciting briefing process to excite designers and copywriter
- Producing monthly campaign calendars in advance, keeping them updated and circulated
- Adhere to ASA regulations
- Be a key member of the Marketing department and inspire team members
- Communicate feedback positively
- Motivate team members to provide their best work
- Develop team members to increase their skill level
- Manage up to 3 team members
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Team management - experience of managing a range of skills levels
- Communication skills - for media budgeting and scheduling
- Commercial acumen to make objective and financially sound solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability - to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- Reporting and analysis - create and set up tracking and reporting, providing regular analysis
- Photography and videography - organise product shooting and video assets
- Experience of Google tools; Adwords, Webmaster, Analytics, Double Click
- High attention to detail for ROI analysis on budget
- Media agency management experience (preferred)
- Degree level education (preferred)
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Graduate / Junior Designer for Unique Vacation UK (Sandals)
Closing 14 September 2017
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.