Creative Manager for Pangaea LaboratoriesThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a creative genius that will join us on the amazing journey we have planned for our fabulous beauty brands. This is a sparkling new role for a firecracker bursting with creative flair, ready to disrupt the beauty space with incredible and memorable creative. You will be the main creative mind behind our current and future brands; from conceptualisation of entire brands and individual products to creating the next big thing in beauty that will be on retail shelves around the world. This role has been created for an agile, very creative thinker who loves the thrill of moving from project to project to keep things fresh and exciting. Sound like a piece of you?
Pangaea Laboratories is an exciting, expanding beauty company with a start-up culture plus a growing portfolio of retail, TV, digital and professional beauty brands distributed across the world. Our main areas of focus are premium skincare and haircare. All of our products and brands are developed in-house; utilising pioneering active ingredients and technologies coupled with the strength of our dynamic in-house marketing, digital and design teams to bring the brands to life.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading creative direction and vision for all Pangaea brands
- Leading creative projects and generating thrilling concepts in line with directed marketing strategy
- Adding value through knowledge of industry and creation /development of new ideas & concepts
- Art direction on brand photoshoots working with brand hub teams
- Supporting and mentoring the more junior designers in the brand hubs technically with artwork set up and creative ideas across all touchpoints: digital, packaging, print
- Responsible for 1 Midweight Designer
- Creativity and design wizardry is what you live for
- Constantly push the norm and boundaries of the category you are designing for
- An interest in the beauty industry and a great sense of modern, luxury style
- Someone who loves working under their own steam and enjoys the variety of working on a project basis
- Flexible, energetic and inspiring personality.
- Minimum 6 years experience in a similar role with exposure to concept creation, packaging, digital and print disciplines.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and all relevant programmes for packaging design.
Up to £40,000
Competitive Salary, performance related bonus, up to 75% discount available on all our brands, discounted gym membership, £35 staff credit for every year of service, free health insurance after 3 years of service, 50% health insurance discount after 2 years of service, childcare vouchers, unforgettable team building days, up to 25 days of holiday, loyalty bonus for every year of service, recognition awards.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 18 August 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Design and Research Superviser for FDM Artwork
Closing 10 August 2017
- FDMArtwork Limited
- £24,000 - £25,500 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.