Creative Lead (The Studio) - Pinterest
We’re looking for someone to join our in-house creative team 'The Studio' to lead our production offering. You’ll oversee the creative quality of every Pin we produce on behalf of our advertising partners. You’ll need to be a top-notch creative thinker and doer, comfortable overseeing a large volume of work whilst also getting hands-on making Pins and inspiring by doing. You'll need an unrivaled attention to detail and the ability to oversee creative quality in a complex and fast paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the creative output of the Pin Factory
- Manage a team of designers and copywriters and 3rd party vendors
- Build out our in-house production capabilities
- Set the bar for what great creative execution is on Pinterest
What we’re looking for:
- Over 7+ years of digital marketing experience with agency, platform or brand
- Experience in art direction and creative direction
- Hands-on experience designing for Pinterest
- Ability to oversee a high volume of creative output
- Experience managing a team
- An entrepreneurial mindset that’s equally strong in the ideation phase as the execution
- A thought leader in digital marketing
Art Director - Microsoft
Closing 6 September 2017
Senior Art Director (UI Design) - Bloomingdales
Closing 7 September 2017
- New York
Want more Creative Lead (The Studio) - Pinterest jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.