Creative Graphic designer / Motion Designer
We are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer with motion skills to join our core in house production team in Marylebone. You would be responsible for the creative digital and motion output for a range of big name brands.
The 10 Group (10) is a content and communications agency working with global brands to drive consumer acquisition, client engagement and investor relations.
Combining our expertise in broadcast journalism, communications and TV production, we create content and award-winning integrated campaigns to reach audiences through broadcast, online and social media.
- Excellent knowledge of design principles, online, social media and animation graphics
- Adobe Creative Suite wizard, proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Self motivated and hungry to make your mark
- Someone willing to try new things and grow organically
- Passionate about design and up to date with the latest trends
- Create all things graphics e.g gifs, animation, infographics
- Actively involved in brainstorming ideas
- Work-up storyboards and mood boards for pitches
- Help prepare slick presentations for new business
- 2 years' in house agency experience in Graphic/Motion Design.
- Video editing experience a plus but not essential
Social Content Creator for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Mid-weight Designer for BD Network
Closing 13 September 2017
- BD Network
Want more Creative Graphic designer / Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.