Creative Graphic Designer
Joining us as Creative Graphic Designer, you will apply graphic design skills in accordance with NPA brand identity. This is mainly for the detailed development of marketing collateral for print and web, brand development, the promotion of products and services, presentations, websites and training materials.
• Interpreting and applying the brand guidelines to a range of materials
• Working with all areas of the business, understanding key messages and developing graphic designs across all media
• Taking responsibility for all stages in the design process, managing projects within time and budget, and working closely with the Marketing Campaign Manager to ensure print cost effectiveness
• Preparing print ready artwork for pre-press and photo retouching for artwork Skills and experience:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in design
• Previous experience in graphic design is essential (working as an in-house designer)
• Expert design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud software, including Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• PC Proficient and MAC (OS 10+) expert
• Excellent organisational skills
• Expert creative and effective utilisation of various design media including print and web
• A team player with excellent relationship building skills
The Company: The National Pharmacy Association (NPA) is the trade association for pharmacy professionals in the UK. Our aim is to support independent community pharmacies to succeed professionally and commercially for the benefit of their patients. As a not-for-profit organisation we are committed to reinvesting in service provision. We enable this through investment in our people to provide high quality services and products together with effective leadership and representation.
• 25 days holiday, rising to 28 days after 3 completed years service
• Pension (5% employee & employer contributions)
• Healthcare plan
• Season Ticket Loan
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 18 August 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.