Creative Director- Motion & VRThis job listing has expired
A rapidly expanding creative agency based near Oxford are looking for a talented Creative Director for their Motion & VR team to drive forward their motion projects.
You will need to be an experienced creative with a proven track record for planning, creating and delivering motion projects across a range of brands and industries. Your role will be to lead the agencies motion team and drive the creative development and production of all motion projects, from videos and animations, through to animated web banners and motion graphics and everything in between.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, growing agency and play a key role in an exciting part of the business.
Role & responsibilities
• Guide motion and video specialists - and trusted external production partners - to ensure that all motion projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards.
• Actively contribute and shape the development process of all motion projects, from creating storyboards and animatics, through to producing video prototypes and final exports across multiple formats.
• Draw on your experience and technical knowledge to represent the agency at new business meetings and pitches as the lead motion specialist.
• Lead the charge for bringing new motion technology and techniques to the team ie; VR/AR, as part of a process of continual improvement and innovation.
• Work closely with the creative, digital and client service teams to lead the creative process and deliver motion solutions which exceed client expectations.
Technical skills & experience
• Excellent knowledge of the technical and production aspects of motion design and a natural ability to quickly understand complex information and turn it into exciting, engaging stories.
• Extensive hands-on experience of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including After Effects and Premiere, is essential for the role.
• Strong colour, typography, illustration, storyboarding, visualisation and animation skills combined with a positive `can-do’ highly organised approach.
• A passion for all things design and motion related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design and production.
If you're a Senior Motion Graphics Designer looking for that next step, or a CD looking to specialize please do get in touch with a CV & Folio.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Design Director - Brand Design Agency
Closing 19 August 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £45,000 to 55,000 p/a
Midweight Visual Designer
Closing 18 August 2017
Want more Creative Director- Motion & VR jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Design Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.