Creative Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a Creative Digital Designer to work with a huge online travel company that owns and operates several international online travel brands. This role is a 9 month contract, based in the client's central London office. You will be a part of the Social Media team working with creative teams and agencies around the world.
Concept, design and create content and advertising for the brand's social media campaigns.
You will have worked on digital marketing campaigns for brands as a content creator or designer, freelance, at an agency or in house. You'll be comfortable coming up with ideas for content or campaigns and in making digital content and advertising. You'll have experience of building and maintaining brand guidelines. You will have a creative portfolio showcasing your best work.
You'll be part of the social media team and will play an integral role in the team's creative output. You'll also support the online advertising team.
Social media team:
* Creating content for social media posts
* Creating online advertising units
* Design support for the social media team
* Creative curation of video content for social media campaigns
* Sourcing images and video for use in content, advertising and campaigns
* Ensuring that all social media content and accounts adhere to the brand visual guidelines
* Maintaining and updating brand visual guidelines
* Creative lead for internal campaigns
* Design and creation of marketing materials for internal campaigns
* Manage the social media team's image library
* Design, build and manage campaign landing pages on the site
* Working with web hosting and social media support software partners to manage campaigns
* Working with partner agencies to ensure the right content units are delivered
* Create online advertising units
* Customising advertising creative to each target audience
* Copywriting for online advertisements
* Liaise with other teams, such as merchandising and mobile, to ensure correct products, sales, terms and URLs are referenced in advertising
* Collaborate with international localisation teams to adapt content into other languages
* Analysis of advertising performance to provide optimisation recommendations for future campaigns, based on campaign objectives, such as clicks or conversions
* Collaborate with the ad server partners to ensure timely and on specification delivery of all advertising units
Skills and qualifications required:
* Advanced use of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop
* HTML and CSS editing
* Knowledge of video production or editing video content
* Highly creative
* Be an 'ideas' person
* Strong attention to detail
* Working knowledge of digital marketing
* Use of Facebook ad manager and Power Editor
* Previous experience of using digital marketing analytics such as Facebook Insights and Google Analytics to gain insights
* Doubleclick Studio
* Passion for travel
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Digital/Print Designer/Artworker
Closing 27 May 2017
- £25,000 to 26,000 p/a
Artworker/Design Assistant for Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4
Closing 18 May 2017
- Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4 Limited
- £16,000 to 18,000 p/a
Want more Creative Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative Team jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.