Creative Designer for MarketingFileThis job listing has expired
• Act as MarketingFile’s brand guardian and point of contact for art direction across web, email and print mediums for client campaigns.
• Develop strong creative concepts from challenging briefs into engaging designs with little client direction. In addition to adapting your style to client brand guidelines.
• Convert InDesign documents into PageFlex Studio to produce print ready templates for direct mail campaigns (letters, postcards, leaflets etc.)
• Deliver visual design and front-end build in HTML and CSS of landing pages and dynamic websites ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
• Design and build HTML emails to industry best practice standards and test creative across email clients to ensure accurate rendering.
• Design and optimise IAB online advertising banners to drive traffic to landing pages.
• Maintain the MarketingFile website and other company online products.
• Provide creative leadership and expertise to the Marketing Manager.
• Mentor junior staff and offer guidance and expertise.
• Work closely with the Technical Director to ensure designs are seamlessly integrated with back-end development.
Skills and Experience:
• Exceptional creative leadership skills and effectively manage multiple projects under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Strong typography, colour theory and layout/composition skills with a great eye for attention to detail.
• A solid understanding of digital design, print production techniques and working with client brand guidelines.
• Excellent proficiency in the core Adobe CS suite software; Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional and specifically advanced skills in InDesign.
• Experience and knowledge of PageFlex Studio is greatly beneficial.
• Proven experience hand-coding HTML and CSS for email, landing pages and dynamic websites.
• A good understanding of HTML templating systems such as Bootstrap.
• Extensive knowledge of HTML techniques for email to handle email client rendering and spam filter issues.
• Knowledge of W3C, accessibility standards and cross-browser issues.
• Good experience with responsive design for web and email.
• Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design preferred.
• 3+ years online and print experience preferably in a Direct Marketing environment.
• A good standard of spoken and written English
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Marketing Communications Executive
Closing 20 April 2017
- Salary Negotiable
QA Analyst for LEO Learning
Closing 27 April 2017
- LEO Learning Ltd
- temp, part time
- £8 to 10 /h
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.