Creative Designer - Award Winning BrandThis job listing has expired
My client, an exciting snack brand are looking for a Creative Designer to join their award winning in-house creative team.
The in-house studio creates absolutely everything, from packaging and ad campaigns to social content and have done so for the past 3 years. My client is on the hunt for another highly energetic and ambitious selfstarter, keen to make their creative mark on a dynamic business.
You will be a proven Creative Designer, with a minimum of 2 years experience, either brand or agency-side. They will be strategic, imaginative, innovative, and have a real passion for food.
You will have a solid understanding of trends across a breadth of cultural references; from food, design, art, photography and fashion, to music and literature. This person needs to thrive in a high-pressured environment and be capable of prioritising workloads effectively.
• This role is a brilliant opportunity to make your mark and deliver projects from ideation > to execution, across a breadth of media.
• Your day-to-day will be researching, conceptualising and coming up with ideas for a wide breath of briefs. These could be anything from: creating the concept for the illustration of our new flavour, to ideas for a partnership with another brand, to ATL campaign activity, and everything in between. A strategic and challenger mind is key for this!
• In some instances you will also be responsible for delivering the execution of that brief, and in others you will need to work collaboratively with the rest of the internal team, or external support to deliver your vision. So, executional ability and experience in briefing effectively are also imperative.
• You will also be responsible for art directing and shooting our social media content (6 shots a week), that are seamlessly inline with the aesthetic and monthly strategic brand building pillars.
• Acting as brand guardian, you will bring new ideas to the table and turn those ideas into reality through various means.
• Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience
• BA degree at 2:1 or above
• An excellent portfolio of work, with proven creative brilliance.
• Meticulous eye for detail
• Outstanding Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills, in both print and digital.
• A love for story telling and an ability to bring them to life in a highly engaging way, across a multitude of platforms.
• Excellent understanding of social media as a tool for brand communication.
• A brilliant photographer and art director, ideally with a beautifully curated personal Instagram account in tow, that is stylistically consistent.
• A good understanding of consumer behaviour
• Experience working within brand guidelines
• Team player and natural collaborator
• A proactive attitude and desire to inject a new wave of energy and ideas into the brand.
• A confident individual who works quickly and effectively under pressure.
• Highly organised with a can do attitude
• A keen interest for visual culture; art, fashion, photography, film, literature, music, architecture, graphic, interior and product design.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 22 August 2017
- The Conservative Party
- £27,500 to 35,000 p/a
Web and Data Visualisation Officer for Nuffield Trust
Closing 17 August 2017
- Nuffield Trust
- circa £24,000-£28,000 pa
Want more Creative Designer - Award Winning Brand jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Photographer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.