Creative Corporate Content Manager - NET-A-PORTER
CREATIVE CORPORATE CONTENT MANAGER
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (YNAP) is looking for a Creative Corporate Content Manager to join its growing Group Corporate Communication team. You will report into, and work closely with, the Global Head of Corporate Brand and Digital Communications to create the new brand identity for YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, through the creation and management of all corporate visual assets.
As Creative Corporate Content Manager you will lead the production, art direction and creation on brand, inspirational visual content across all media including web, print, mobile and social that informs and inspires YNAP’s audiences, within a corporate framework.
Following the merger of YOOX GROUP and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP in 2015, a new market leader was born; YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (YNAPG). As this new business starts on its journey a new voice communication territory is to be defined as well as the visual language associated with the new YNAP corporate brand. The Corporate Communications Team is being created in order to do this job. The Corporate Communications Team has extensive interface with all teams within the company globally and also interfaces with external stakeholders and agencies. This team should appeal to those who will be stimulated by the challenge of both creating and running their area of expertise.
- Act as ambassador for creating and manage YNAP brand identity, from the set-up of corporate brand guidelines to the on-going development of brand identity tools, communications templates and new formats to ensure consistency and relevance in delivery
- Create and manage a library of creative assets (templates, images, presentations, etc) for use within the Corporate Communications division and for distribution across the organisation
- Be the point of contact of a variety of stakeholders across the business and suppliers for planning, management and production of all creative content (digital, photography, social, video, print items, promotional materials) with quality and performance
- Build & develop a strong external network of suppliers, freelancers, agencies & directors to cover our various commissioned works. Be aware of market prices and negotiate and challenge where necessary
- Oversee creative direction of key corporate projects such as Group’s Sustainability Report in liaison with external agencies or freelancers
- Show strong project management skills, and work closely with the rest of the team to ensure alignment and involvement both on your projects and others
- Stay up to date with industry trends, creating and developing innovative formats and concepts
- Responsible for the overall look and feel and design of the corporate website and other digital properties and tools
- Contribute to new project ideation and conceptual development across the Corporate Communications team
- Liaise with external contacts as required in the delivery of design briefs for joint visual assets
Skills and Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Extensive experience in art direction/graphic design/digital design experience working with corporate and fashion/luxury brands and creative agencies
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong conceptual thinking, and a passion for bringing stories to life through visuals and engaging formats
- Able to demonstrate big ideas across all aspects of brand identity and digital design
- Strong and flexible skills in the practices of typography, colour and layout.
- High proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent MS PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Flash, Image Ready and HTML processes.
- Knowledge and experience in UX/UI design is desirable.
- Proven ability to balance and act on art direction with commercial requirements
- Strong skills and depth of experience in print design from simple inserts to branded products, packaging and Lookbooks
- Strong conceptual designer with the ability to communicate clearly in both a written and verbal capacity
- A passion for creating work that resonates on an emotional level
- Experience in interactive designs for engaging web content
- Work experience in an international organisation and / or work experience outside of the UK would be beneficial.
- Fluency in English (required); fluency in another language would be a benefit but not a pre-requisite (specifically Italian)
- Understand and relish in the complexity of a newly merged business in a high growth sector
- Positive and can-do attitude as well as capacity to plan and multitask is a must
- Exceptionally well organised and efficient
- A true team player who enjoys contributing and exchanging ideas with other teams in the business
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and enjoys a challenge, and acts as a role model for others
- Enjoys working in a creative, fast paced environment
- Great sense of humour, empathy, creative yet pragmatic
Reports to: Head of Corporate Brand and Digital Communications
You will be based at our Head office in Westfield, London, W12. You might need to visit our Distribution Centre in London, SE7 from time to time. International travel to the US, APAC and Italy may be required from time to time.
Your hours will be 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Fridays.
Please send us an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group and this role.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
Mid-Senior Creative Artworker
Closing 21 April 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Senior Designer for WRG
Closing 12 April 2017
- WRG Creative Communication
Want more Creative Corporate Content Manager - NET-A-PORTER jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.