A wonderful chance for a Creative Artworker to join this fast growing integrated creative agency, with offices based in both Central London & Hertfordshire.
My client is an award winning integrated creative agency with offices in both Central London and Hertfordshire. While the majority of work they do is in property and luxury they also have a few charity and corporate clients. They are fully integrated and work across everything from print, brochures, press, outdoor, responsive websites, emails, banners etc. They are now looking for a Creative Artworker to bolster the team and this person can chose to either be based in the Central London or Hertfordshire office.
The Creative Artworker will be part of a team of 6 artworkers and will support both the design and digital development team. While approx 65% is print based work the remaining 35% will be digital artworking, working across web pages, emails, banners etc. As such the role of the Creative Artworker is to not only to produce print-ready artwork from an existing design but also digital artwork, getting files ready to be sent to the dev team to code.
To be the right candidate you'll have integrated agency experience, working as a creative artworker, across both digital and print projects. Please note anyone with a purely print background will not be considered for the role and you're portfolio must have some digital examples, ideal web and email campaigns. If someone has some property experience all the better but this isn't a prerequisite.
So if this sounds like you please apply below with your latest CV, and a brief explanation as to why you're suited to the role and a recent portfolio. Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application
Artworker/Design Assistant for Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4
Closing 18 May 2017
- Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4 Limited
- £16,000 to 18,000 p/a
Late/Night Shift Artworker for Tapestry
Closing 18 May 2017
- £28k per annum
Want more Creative Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.