Creative Artworker for William HillThis job listing has expired
Employing more than 16,000 people in nine countries, William Hill continues to transform our business, investing in new technology and innovation, and extending our vast product range to capture substantial growth and opportunities.
- We are looking for Creative Artworkers to join our expanding team. The role will be primarily (but not limited to) artworking digital banners.
- Producing creative design solutions under the guidance of the design team
- Overseeing projects from the initial brief to final artwork
- Typesetting documents to existing brand guidelines and templates
- A strong and confident knowledge of Adobe CC - including Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop - is essential.
- Experienced in design for both digital media and print.
- Be able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Strong creative understanding with a flair for good design and strong typography skills
- This role is for a minimum period of 3 months and has the potential to be extended to a full time placement.
Please apply below with CV and work examples.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Artworker - Leading Retailer
Closing 13 July 2017
- The Book Recruitment
- £24,000 to 27,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.