Creative Artworker - Print/DigitalThis job listing has expired
An inspiring company based in Surrey is looking for a talented, dedicated, and pro-active Creative Artworker who is confident in both Artwork and Designing all things print and digital.
The Creative Artworker is a key role within the Creative team. You will be responsible for picking up any and all creative work once this has been signed off by the Creative Director. You will assist with the creation of all artwork across a range of projects. You will produce high quality, accurate, print ready artwork for a range of media.
What skills and experience will the applicant have?
* Highly experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite.
* Excellent typesetting/layout skills.
* Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Accuracy and attention to detail with a creative eye being essential.
* Ability to be creative within specific brand guidelines.
* Strong knowledge of print production processes.
* Digital skills, including HTML, PSDs.
* Good time management.
* Some animation skills would be an advantage
To apply to this role please send through your CV and a PDF of your portfolio to register with Redsofa.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 10 August 2017
- Stormgarden Ltd
- £30k (possibly more for the right candidate)
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 18 August 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Want more Creative Artworker - Print/Digital jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.