Creative Artworker - Global Agency
Award-winning global agency in Surrey is looking for a full time Creative Artworker to expand their Creative Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, dedicated, and pro-active Creative Artworker who is confident in both Artwork and Designing across all things print and digital.
The Creative Artworker is a key role within the Creative team. You will be responsible for picking up any and all creative work once this has been signed off by the Creative Director. You will assist with the creation of all artwork across a range of projects. You will produce high quality, accurate, print ready artwork for a range of media.
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent typesetting/layout skills.
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail with a creative eye being essential.
• Ability to be creative within specific brand guidelines.
• Strong knowledge of print production processes.
• Digital skills, including HTML, PSDs.
• Good time management.
• Some animation skills would be an advantage
• 2-4 years’ experience
Please get in touch with your CV and folio if you’re interested.
UX Designer for Zoopla
Closing 15 April 2017
- Tower Bridge, SE1
- Competitive with excellent benefits!
Freelance Digital Artworker for Liverpool FC
Closing 20 April 2017
- Liverpool Football Club
Want more Creative Artworker - Global Agency jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.