Creative Artworker - Full Service AgencyThis job listing has expired
Are you looking to work within a growing and highly creative environment located in the Oxfordshire countryside? If so, I have the role for you. I am recruiting for a Creative Artworker to join a full service agency that is rapidly growing.
This agency is located in a picturesque setting in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, in a beautiful converted barn and they are on the lookout for a talented and highly experienced Creative Artworker to join their fun loving and hardworking studio. Working within the B2B sector you will be working alongside a talented bunch of creative working with the agencies top clients.
You will be a creative artworking expert with extensive experience of creating and delivering print and web ready artwork across a range of applications and formats. A positive `can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail and with a creative eye whilst always striving to produce the highest standard artwork.
Role and responsibilities:
• Liaise with our print partners, and stay up to speed on industry developments, to ensure that Torpedo always adheres to best industry practice.
• Use your extensive experience and technical knowledge to help set and maintain artworking standards for the team across all creative projects.
• Ensure that all artwork is compliant to brand guidelines across all of our clients and projects.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• A good technical understanding of designing layouts and preparing artwork for print, and experience of optimising images and banners for digital deployment.
• Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with an overall passion for good layout.
To be considered for the role of Creative Artworker you must showcase a portfolio that is packed full of work across print and digital as well as your excellent attention to detail and beautiful layout.
Due to this agency’s location you must be able to have a car and drive and they are reachable from Oxford, Bicester, Chipping Norton and Moreton in Marsh.
If you would like to know more about this role then please email me your CV and updated portfolio today..?
Creative Artworker, Full Service Agency, Oxfordshire, Competitive Salary, Perm, ASAP
Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR, Digital and Creative. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 20 September 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Want more Creative Artworker - Full Service Agency jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.