Creative Artworker - French Speaking - NET-A-PORTER
CREATIVE ARTWORKER - FRENCH SPEAKING
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping to 170 countries, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
NET-A-PORTER is the prominent retail brand from YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, alongside MR PORTER, YOOX, THE OUTNET and the game-changing magazine, PORTER.
We are looking for a talented French Artworker to join our Translation design team to bring the NET-A-PORTER repertoire of products to life through the use of high quality, innovative and eye catching design. We are seeking an individual who has the ability to manage a high volume of both digital and print projects under the guidance of the Senior Creative Artworker. The candidate must be fluent in French.
- Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to a good design both online and offline.
- To produce innovative, user-focused layouts that incorporate all the elements of a great user experience while being within style guidelines.
- Working across our weekly online magazine (the Edit) and marketing projects including social media.
- Meet stringent deadlines while having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ensure that image quality is at maximum on all assets designed as well as fonts and type are all readable on a range of web design requirements.
- Confident and happy working on a high volume of emails and onsite promos.
- Development of technical skills to stay abreast of software changes and layout trends in in the luxury fashion and creative industry.
- Retouching images as required.
- Designing from scratch for language specific projects.
- Supporting the team with any other duties when needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven layout / design experience.
- Solid experience of working across a range of web design projects and print in French.
- Ability to work quickly to finished product.
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational, time management, and follow through.
- Excellent Photoshop skills.
- Proficient knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to show initiative.
- To work overtime when necessary to meet business needs.
- Fluent in English and French.
- In-depth knowledge of French culture – especially fashion developments – is a plus
Location: You will be based in our London head office in Shepherd’s Bush, W12
Hours: You will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm
To Apply: Please submit an updated CV and a cover letter highlighting your suitability for this position
Closing 22 June 2017
- Wholegrain Digital
Digital Designer for KnowledgeBrief
Closing 15 June 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Creative Artworker - French Speaking - NET-A-PORTER jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Retoucher jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Translator jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.