Creative Artworker - Creative AgencyThis job listing has expired
A rapidly growing creative agency based near Oxford are looking for an artworker to join their expanding design team. The agency work mainly for B2B clients on multi-channel marketing campaigns, brand communications and digital experiences.
You will be a creative artworking expert with experience of creating and delivering print and web ready artwork across a range of applications and formats. The ability to work quickly under pressure with constant attention to detail is key in this role.
There will be opportunities for creative flexibility, however this role is ideally suited to somebody who is as happy spending their day artworking a product brochure as they are creating and delivering multiple size versions of the same campaign banner design.
Role & responsibilities
• Work closely with the creative, digital and client teams - and occasionally external specialists - to take creative ideas and turn them in to outstanding print and digital artwork.
• Take responsibility for multiple tasks to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
• Liaise with print partners, and stay up to speed on industry developments, to ensure that the team are always adhering to best industry practice.
• Ensure that all artwork is compliant to brand guidelines across all of our clients and projects.
Technical skills & experience
• Excellent knowledge of Mac OS and advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
• A good technical understanding of designing layouts and preparing artwork for print, and experience of optimizing images and banners for digital deployment.
• Excellent layout, colour and typography skills
• Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and building HTML5 banners would be a big advantage.
Please get in touch with a CV & Folio to discuss this opportunity further.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UX/UI Designer for Wholegrain Digital
Closing 22 June 2017
- Wholegrain Digital
Middleweight Graphic Designer with HTML experience for Sears Davies
Closing 21 June 2017
start End of June
- Sears Davies
- temp, temp to perm
- Dependent on experience
Want more Creative Artworker - Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.