Creative Artworker - Award-winning Creative AgencyThis job listing has expired
Award-winning creative agency with a reputation for delivering well crafted, innovative and strategic brand solutions for clients in the property, architecture and art and culture sectors is looking for an established Creative Artworker.
This is an opportunity to work with an agency that pursues creative excellence in every thing they do, working on international projects that they believe have the potential to be extraordinary.
- Layout for multiple brands across the design department
- Formatting for advertising campaigns
- Maintain quality control by checking and verifying all artwork against specifications and guidelines for accuracy before submitting for production
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 year’s experience Experience working on floorplans (or technical drawings) from start to finish
- A strong knowledge of typography, picture and colour composition and layout
- Effective project management skills.
- A strong understanding of digital file preparation for print, as well as a strong technical understanding of the latest graphic design software for the Mac OS.
If you have the above and would like to find out more please do get in touch with your folio and cv today.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Digital Designer- Remote working
Closing 19 September 2017
- perm, from own premises
- £45,000 to 50,000 p/a
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Creative Artworker - Award-winning Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Technical Illustrator jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.