Corporate Designer / ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
Our client a, global law firm, is looking for a versatile Designer / Artworker to join their Marketing Team.
The company culture is professional and hardworking but they always find time for team drinks every Friday to celebrate the weekend! They have very sleek city offices along with a culture where you will be developed and valued.
The great benefit of this role is that each day has a huge variety of work so you will never be bored. You will be asked for creative input for corporate brand, events, online communications and internal projects. You will be involved in concept and implementation to final print - so you will see the whole process from concept to delivery.
It is essential that you have the following:
- A proven track record as a Designer within a similar environment - corporate / marketing / client side.
- Able to work within both Creative Suite and also Microsoft Office.
- Excellent knowledge of producing corporate brand with ability to maintain excellent identity throughout all forms of communication.
- Have worked as a Designer / Artworker producing every form of creative work and able to demonstrate a wide variety of work in your portfolio.
- Have been responsible for multiple projects at any one time and able to manage the workflow confidently.
Please send your CV and portfolio for an immediate interview. This role is urgent.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight Graphic Designer with HTML experience for Sears Davies
Closing 21 June 2017
start End of June
- Sears Davies
- temp, temp to perm
- Dependent on experience
Senior UX/UI Designer for Wholegrain Digital
Closing 22 June 2017
- Wholegrain Digital
Want more Corporate Designer / Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.