Copywriter for Lucozade Ribena SuntoryThis job listing has expired
Are you looking for a role where you can create incredibly high level content for some of the biggest UK brands?
We are looking for a copywriter to work within the in-house creative department of Lucozade Ribena Suntory. This role will take briefs from our brand teams to conceive, develop and produce effective advertising copy across social, email, POS, OOH and TV.
The role will develop, plan and produce content ideas, using insights and the latest industry trends to ensure ideas are relevant and engaging. Applicant will be accustomed to forging strong, effective relationships and be comfortable both leading, and contributing, to group creative brainstorming sessions.
The copywriter will be accountable for checking all the content being produced complies with codes of advertising practice.
With excellent organisational skills and an ability to juggle several projects at once; the applicant will be able to run projects on their own, but also to be able to take direction and work effectively as part of a wider team.
- Liaising with brand teams and interpreting their briefs;
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the content manager;
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and brands;
- Familiarising themselves with products, the target audience and competitors' activities;
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
- Updating digital media;
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
- Amending, revising or redeveloping ads or campaigns in response to feedback.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Qualifications & Professional Experience
- Proven experience in brand copywriting for digital platforms, ideally with experience writing topical sport and lifestyle content;
- Content marketing background desirable;
- Excellent planning and project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven experience working within challenging deadlines in a fast moving environment;
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise a heavy workload;
- Experience working on projects from initial brief through to production.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Social Media Manager
Closing 26 May 2017
- £35,000 to 42,000 p/a
News Editor for Creativepool
Closing 25 May 2017
Want more Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.