Copywriter - Award Winning AgencyThis job listing has expired
Are you looking to work within an award winning and highly creative environment located in the Oxfordshire countryside? If so, I have the role for you. I am recruiting for a Copywriter to join a full service agency that is rapidly growing.
This agency is located in a picturesque setting in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, in a beautiful converted barn and they are on the lookout for a talented copywriter who has a passion for words to join their fun loving and hardworking creative studio. Working within the B2B sector you will be working alongside a talented bunch of creatives as well as working alongside another copywriter working with the agencies top clients. You will relish the opportunity to work collaboratively alongside the wider team coming up with award winning campaigns that are the envy of your competitors.
As Copywriter you must enjoy crafting engaging copy across long and short copy, headlines and taglines as well as content and marketing communications. You will be working conceptually and must be passionate in delivering copy that meaningful to the target audience.
Role and responsibilities:
• Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client service teams to create high quality, long and short format copy that resonates with B2B audiences.
• Play a leading role in developing campaign messaging themes and creating copy for campaign assets and deliverables across print, digital and social media channels.
• Work with the wider creative team, account managers and external specialists to create and deliver outstanding creative solutions.
• Take responsibility for multiple copywriting projects to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent grasp of the English language is essential, including exceptional spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Confident in communicating ideas and delivering compelling copy content across print, digital and social media.
• Knowledge of working within the parameters of large corporate tone of voice guidelines to create campaign copy that can be easily localised for other language markets.
To be considered for the role of Copywriter you must showcase a portfolio that is packed full of powerful and engaging copy across a variety of touch points as well as across a variety of clients including within the technical space.
Due to this agency’s location you must be able to have a car and drive and they are reachable from Oxford, Bicester, Chipping Norton and Moreton in Marsh.
If you would like to know more about this role then please apply with your CV and updated portfolio today
Copywriter, Full Service Agency, Oxfordshire, Competitive Salary, Perm, ASAP
Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR, Digital and Creative. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UX Copywriter for Capital One
Closing 15 September 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus
Copywriter - Award Winning Creative Agency
Closing 19 September 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £200 to 300 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.