Content WriterThis job listing has expired
Our client works within the sporting sector and currently has a position within their marketing department for a Content Writer. They are looking for an experienced B2B content writer to join the central marketing communications team. This role reports directly into the Head of Brand Marketing.
This role will work in the central marketing team and together with the business development team to deliver compelling, straight-to-the point, sophisticated communication content that adds value to our customers, enhances our brand value and establishes us as a Sportsbook leader in the industry.
You will serve as the writer/content creator for news and communications published via their channels, including, but not limited to, our intranet, newsletters, email, website, press releases, advertising, event material, think-pieces, articles, sales material and social media.
Who are you?
You are a talented and experienced B2B communications/content writer, who loves creating good stories with a clear key message. You have impeccable writing and grammar skills, are comfortable writing copy on behalf of senior stakeholders and enjoying working on varied content projects including advertising, infographics and video.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a central team and make a real business impact with first-class communication content; working with teams from our European office and might occasionally require you to travel outside of the UK.
* Business proficient in English, written and verbal.
* Proven experience in a similar role. Knowledge of journalistic principles.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced news environment and delivering copy to deadlines.
* Possess impeccable writing and grammar skills.
* Sensitive to navigating the intricacies of producing quality editorial within a corporate environment.
* Writing and editing thought leadership and articles on behalf of senior leadership teams.
* Generating original ideas, guiding colleagues and working with a wide range of teams across the company to help shape content.
* Ensure all content across all channels adds value to the brand, is of the highest standard, and with a defined key message.
* Oversee all content for four key audiences: clients, investors, potential new customers and employees.
* Strong organisational and time-management skills to manage an efficient copy and content management process.
* Experience in managing multiple on-going projects from different stakeholders.
* Sportsbook and industry knowledge highly desirable.
Please send through your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Copywriter for BBD Perfect Storm
Closing 17 May 2017
- BBD Perfect Storm
QA Analyst for LEO Learning
Closing 27 April 2017
- LEO Learning Ltd
- temp, part time
- £8 to 10 /h
Want more Content Writer jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.