Content Operations Lead FTC - Pinterest
We're looking for someone to lead the Content Operations team in our growing Dublin office. You'll head the team that helps us measure the effectiveness of our detection models by labeling Pins according to our content and spam policies.
What you'll do :
- Work with the Community Ops Manager in Dublin to determine the overall strategy of the Content Ops team
- Conduct weekly check-ins with the team and the individuals and ensure that Content Ops maintains a high level of productivity and quality
- Lead training of new team members, in collaboration with subject-matter experts based in our HQ in San Francisco
- Provide feedback to team members in San Francisco to help improve training, product and model requirements
- Assist the team in labeling large sets of images that will help us measure how well our abuse detection systems are working
What we're looking for :
- A hard-working critical thinker who can communicate clearly to various stakeholders
- Comfortability with viewing graphic content and discussing difficult subject matter (e.g. of an adult nature; scenes of violence)
- Willingness to learn multiple sets of policies with curiosity and openness
- Experience in training and coaching operational teams
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners in different locations in a fast-paced environment
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.