Conceptual Digital CreativeThis job listing has expired
BENEFITS: Quarterly performance related bonus
Our client mixes the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative impressive with results. They breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture that refuses to lose!
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, this business is a IPA platinum accredited agency. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
We seek a talented mid-level, Digital Creative to join the creative department and assist in digital creativity. With a wealth of experience and expertise you'll play a vital part in assisting their clients on their journey of digital first thinking and transformation. Given this, most importantly you'll have a passion and enthusiasm for all things digital and advertising effectiveness. You'll serve both the clients and internal business by growing the success of ongoing creative relationships. A key requirement will be knowledge and insightful sharing across all departments to continue to drive the team's inspirational learning culture.
Necessary skills / experience:
• Ideas driven
• A creative visionary passionate about the power of digital
• Solid understanding of digital UX principles and design techniques
• Practice or active interest in data driven design
• Hold an excellent portfolio including evidence of solutions and success across a variety of industries
• Fluent in recent trends in digital applications, design, mobile technologies and brand
• Excellent experience working across multiple platforms on digital product design
• Solid understanding of the following requirements: landing pages, site design, email and social media
• Assist the team to deliver all aspects of digital design
• Lead multiple, complex and large scale projects
• Be involved and work at all levels of project development to ensure the job is completed to the highest possible standards
• Push boundaries and excel, where digital design language can lead
• Support with research, develop concepts for proposals and prepare supporting documents
• Brand Management (develop brand as the digital proposition evolves)
• Be able to support behind the scenes as well as being hands on when needed
• Work very closely with Creative Director to develop and evolve ideas
• Grow the business reputation and be at the forefront of all things digital
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Design Manager for Oxford University Press
Closing 29 May 2017
- Oxford University Press
- temp to perm
- 25,000 to 32,000 p/a
Senior Artworker (12 month contract)
Closing 2 June 2017
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £28,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Conceptual Digital Creative jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Creative Team jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Design Manager jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.