Community Manager (Russian Speaking) for Breakthrough MediaThis job listing has expired
Who are we?
Breakthrough is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns. Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; Australian, Tunisian and Iraqi governments, companies such as KPMG, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
We specialise in working with multiple stakeholders including government, NGOs, charities, media organisations and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), who help us meet our campaign objectives and drive positive social change.
In four-and-a-half years we’ve grown to almost 200 people all working across our offices in Australia, Iraq, East Africa, Tunisia and at our headquarters in the UK. It’s an exciting time, and we’ve big plans for the future – and we’re looking for someone to help get us there.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a digitally native community manager with a strong copywriting background and experience in running successful social media pages.
As a community manager, your main responsibility will be to grow a thriving and responsive community on the project’s social media pages. You’ll be developing, maintaining and growing a Facebook page aimed at Russian speaking markets, as well as feeding back insights internally to ensure paid media is allocated in the most effective and strategically sound way.
We are looking for somebody who is passionate about social media, cultural events and current affairs across the post-Soviet region. You’ll need to be tuned into the local cultural content and constantly monitor developments and trends. You will regularly provide the editorial team with information about trending conversations.
Your day-to-day tasks will include: writing and testing copy for a Facebook page, sentiment analysis, sourcing third party content, scheduling posts, replying & tactically reacting to comments, paid media & targeting, contacting potential partners and negotiating deals. It is advantageous if you have worked within a media environment.
Interested?… How does this sound?
- Assisting the team on day-to-day tasks by utilising audience insights and trends
- Producing snappy and engaging copy for social media
- Managing and updating Facebook page
- Developing content partnerships and liaising with contributors
- Helping to generate creative ideas during brainstorms.
- Analysing data from relevant sources: online platforms, social media, research projects, focus groups.
- Attending community and media events on the ground, reporting back to the editorial team.
- Running paid social campaigns (predominantly Facebook, Instagram and YouTube)
- Supporting marketing initiatives on the ground.
- Providing the content and digital team with regular materials for strategic and business development, including audience segmentations, market insights and category analysis.
What we need from you…
- Strong understanding of the media and cultural landscape in the post-Soviet countries (primarily, Ukraine, Belarus and the Baltics)
- Proven track record of running digital projects in media or communication agency
- Experience in research design and survey scripting
- In-depth knowledge of social media analytics and advertising (Facebook, YouTube)
- Outstanding written communication skills in Russian and English
Lastly, we’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encourage a variety of people to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Social Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency
Closing 14 July 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Copywriter for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Want more Community Manager (Russian Speaking) jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.