Client Manager - London AgencyThis job listing has expired
A London based agency is looking for a Client Manager this role would suit someone who has been SAM/Account Director previously.
You will be client managing a Global Corporate Account and part of team that spans into London, New York & Hong Kong offices.
You are responsible for all of the briefs in the area allocated you, and it may require you to work across other areas at certain times, dependent on workflow and needs within the wider team.
* Take control of briefs from the moment they are received through to completion.
* Set Up and Open job numbers.
* Discuss (where required) the brief received from the client contact to ensure that its clear and has been understood.
* Where there is specific technical information/background required for the Internal departments i.e. Video production, print production - work with the client to complete the necessary checklist for the Internal departments.
* Co-ordinate briefing sessions with the relevant resources & clients
* Create, communicate and manage project schedules, agree frequency of contact for each project
* Manage on a day to day basis the workflow for the Designer assigned to their business area to ensure that briefs are actioned and work is delivered in accordance with the timeline
* Work with the other client managers to deal with peaks & troughs in work for the Design team to ensure that they are utilised effectively.
* Manage the agency and client Studio workflow process and liaise with wider production resources and relevant external Agencies where required
* Manage the day to day approval process with all client Stakeholders, Manage communication and workflow process
* Track progress against project plans
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Maintain clear channels of communication on approval and revisions process, ensuring that the agreed 5 rounds are not exceeded
* Ensure all agreed KPI's are monitored and achieved
* Set up all meetings including regular account status meetings, monthly, quarterly and annual briefings & reviews
* Create minutes of meetings and calls and distribute to all parties
* Experience across digital, film, social and print - integrated channels delivering the full 360 solution
* An experienced global Account Manager or Campaign Manager seeking their next role
* Strategic thinking skills with an understanding of the customer journey, brings gravitas to the role
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written
* Diplomacy, demonstrate an ability to deal with a range of challenging situations in a diplomatic manner
* Excellent client management, planning and organisational skills
* Demonstrate project management skills and ability to get the job done
* Creative understanding, be passionate about brand and creative
* Experience in global event management would be beneficial
* Financial and commercial experience
* The role will involve overseas travel
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
International Digital Manager for The Body Shop
Closing 15 June 2017
- The Body Shop
Closing 22 June 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Client Manager - London Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Account Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Sales Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.