Cartoonist for Culture TripThis job listing has expired
Culture Trip is one of the Internet’s fastest-growing media start-ups, attracting over 5 million monthly readers and over 1 million social media followers. Currently operating in over 100 countries around the world, we also have major offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv. We’re passionate about bringing compelling content to every corner of the world through our global community of writers, videographers and photographers. We won UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014) and were named one of 25 UK Tech Companies to Watch (2013).
Culture Trip has already attracted a strong base of writers and contributors, a top team of engineers in Tel Aviv and has two senior Google executives on its Board - Dr Nelson Mattos and Yariv Adan. With heavyweight backers in the US and Europe, we are set for explosive growth and are going through a major recruitment drive for our editorial, commercial, technology and social teams around the world. Our vision is bold: we aim to create the world’s largest media company, powered by a global community and cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for professional cartoonist/illustrator to join our ever growing Creative team. You should have experience working with editorial content and developing illustrated narratives. Equally important is enthusiasm, a positive attitude, the capability to collaborate within a team structure and adapt to a frequently changing start-up environment.
We are looking for a cartoonist and illustrator to work alongside our in-house illustration department, who can help tell stories through imagery. This will work across illustration within editorial and serialised comics to be published across the Culture Trip platform.
• Creating a serialised comics that fits within the Culture Trip brand
• Producing illustrations to sit alongside editorial content
• Delivering storyboards and visuals to meet deadlines
• Creative thinking to a brief, both independently and collaboratively
• Liaising with members of the different teams within Culture Trip to create memorable content
- Experience in working with comics and humour in a visual form
- Experience working as an illustrator within editorial content
- Highly skilled in Adobe CS, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of design, typography, colour and composition
- Ability to manage and prioritise projects effectively and to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
Email us on attaching your CV, a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role and links to your portfolio. Make sure you include ‘Cartoonist’ in the subject line of your email.
We’re accepting applications until 18 May 2017, and will be considering applications as they come in. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Packaging Designer
Closing 19 July 2017
- Elite Associates
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Closing 22 July 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.