CRM Manager - Luxury ClientThis job listing has expired
Agenda Creative is pleased to be working with this prestigious, luxury client, who has a new exciting CRM Manager opportunity.
THE ROLE: CRM Manager
Reporting into the Digital Marketing as well as the CRM Director you will play a key role in the provision of clients’ world class experience whilst simultaneously automating CRM campaigns. This person will take responsibility for implementing the CRM strategy, supporting the execution of loyalty programs and setting up new CRM campaigns to generate revenue.
RESPONSIBILITIES: CRM Manager
- Using the internal CRM tool to set up and automatize CRM campaigns through multiple channels
- Develop dynamic HTML email templates that will include data from the client database as well as other sources
- Understanding the overall CRM architecture to then check the coherence of data coming from the different systems
- You will take ownership of the existing CRM programs in place and ensure their effective execution through the proposal of further improvements
- Creating specific CRM programs to limit the attrition rate and reactivate lapsed clients
- Sending timely email campaigns to help departments to target their clients
- Developing and implementing a test and learn strategy, this will include: setting objectives, developing test plans and tracking results to drive additional business and engagement
- Creating relevant dashboards that will then provide regular status, results with defined KPIs and updates on the CRM campaigns efficiency
- Find CRM best practices in the luxury, art and auction world to propose new, innovative and creative ideas and services, CRM programs and technologies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: CRM Manager
- Educated to degree level with a technical background
- 3-5 years experience of working in CRM functions
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Liquid/AMPscipt, C/Java languages and SQL experience would be a beneficial
- Technical knowledge of CRM systems, sites tagging, APIs
- Understanding of data models
- Extensive analytical skills to derive insights
- A balance of strategic, analytical and innovative thinking
- Effective communicator (both verbal and written)
- Computer skills including CRM and emailing tools, Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Previous experience with luxurious clients/in a luxurious company would be advantageous
This is a brilliant opportunity for a CRM Manager with a superb client of ours. If you are interested in finding out any further information regarding this opportunity then please contact us and apply below.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
HTML5 Banner Designer/ Developer
Closing 24 May 2017
Digital Media Executive - Ad Agency
Closing 22 May 2017
- AGENDA Digital & Creative Recruitment
- £22,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more CRM Manager - Luxury Client jobs?
Want to find more Web Developer jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Technical Manager jobs, Account Director jobs, Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.