CRM Campaign Manager - BBCThis job listing has expired
We have an exciting opportunity within the CRM part of our Brands team for a strong, delivery focused CRM Campaign Manager to join the team and lead the planning, development, operations and optimisation of BBC Worldwide’s CRM campaigns.Role Responsibility
In this role, you will be responsible for the following areas of the CRM team:
- Strategy: Develop campaign strategies to drive increased consumer engagement and revenue.
- Planning: Oversee the planning and implementation of email marketing campaigns to achieve targets.
- Operating Frameworks: Establish a best practice framework to maximise efficiency, consistency and effectiveness. Provide guidance and support to regional, brand, and product areas that use email.
- Optimisation: Implement a test & learn approach to challenge our existing activity, identify and recommend changes, and drive on-going performance improvement.
- Platforms: Work with IT, Digital, and Procurement teams to develop and/or implement technology platforms that will help deliver BBCW email marketing activity more cost-effectively and efficiently.
- Email delivery: Oversee the setting up of new campaigns in the email platform, source materials needed, check targeting rules and validate links before approving emails for delivery.
- Quality and Compliance: Ensure all email output is of appropriate quality and complies with all relevant BBC & BBCW guidelines and procedures. Ensure the correct functioning of escalation and issue management procedures.
- Liaison: Be the ‘goto’ person for all email campaign questions; give guidance and support to regions, brands and products; manage simple technical queries with our suppliers.
- Operations: Over-see the day-to-day operations of the email marketing databases and activity and ensure that all activity is to schedule, budget and standards.
- Implementation: Use BBCW corporate systems to implement lifecycle email programs in order to generate incremental revenue, engender customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Team Management: Manage and mentor a CRM Executive, responsible for sending many of our email campaigns. Act as cover when the Email Marketing Executive is away.
- Reporting: Develop a consistent measurement approach and deliver regular reporting to help improve performance and to inform investment decisions for regions, brands and products.
- Budgets: Manage costs to hit budget and improve productivity year-on-year.
The successful candidate will work across multiple brands, regions and timeframes and liaise extensively with embedded marketing managers using email. You will supervise all email communications that go out to over 3m fans and your key measures of success include: increasing audience engagement, delivery rates, open rates, click-through rates, revenue attributable; reducing cost of operation per email and per audience member.
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience of working with an Email service Provider and advanced Campaign Management Tools (such as Faststats PeopleStage) is essential
- Knowledge of HTML is also essential.
- Good understanding of CRM applications throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Good understanding of data segmentation and profiling techniques.
- Ability to work autonomously and to deadlines.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail is absolutely essential.
- Experience in an email marketing role either client or agency side is essential.
- Experience in the planning and execution of CRM campaigns to grow revenue and customer loyalty is essential.
- Significant experience in a global role is desirable.
Degree educated or equivalent.
BBC Worldwide Limited is the main commercial arm and a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC. BBC Worldwide exists to support the BBC public service mission and to maximise profits on its behalf. It does this through investing in; commercialising and showcasing content from the BBC in the UK and around the world. In 2015/16, BBC Worldwide generated headline profits of £133.8M and headline sales of £1,029.4M and returned £222.2M to the BBC. The UK region delivers nearly a third of BBCW’s revenues, across a broad range of sectors, including Channels, TV Distribution, Consumer Products, Live Events, Publishing and e-Commerce.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Adults Hub Brand Associate for Clarks
Closing 7 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Project Manager (Print,Packaging)
Closing 7 July 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more CRM Campaign Manager - BBC jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Project Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.